Mandatory Water Conservation Notice
June 17, 2019
TO All Water Customers:
Re: MANDATORY CONSERVATION NOTICE
Recently Well #1 is having an issue keeping up with demand. The recovery rate is less than 15 GPM. This may be the reason the pump had burned up and caused us the recent problems. The new pump is running for about 30 minutes starting at 32 GPM and then slowly drops off in gallons per minute due to a drawdown of the well. When the well starts to pump air the pump saver is cutting the pump off as it should.
WELL # 1 IS PRODUCING LESS WATER EVERY DAY AND IS HAVING A HARD TIME KEEPING UP WITH DEMAND
the Water Board of Directors Has Issued A Mandatory Conservation Notice
Effective Immediately for All Our Water Customers!
Please Conserve Water:
Use Only Water For Your Household Needs!
DO NOT USE WATER OUTDOORS.
In addition to the Mandatory Conservation, the water rates will increase effective June 24, 2019: The new rates will be:
- The base rate will remain the same, $91.00 for the first 2,000 gallons
- 2,000 – 6,000 gallons Rate: $4.25/thousand gallons
- 6,000 – 8,000 gallons Rate: $10.00/thousand gallons
- 8,000 – 10,000 gallons Rate: $20.00/thousand gallons
- 10,000 gallons and over Rate: $30.00/thousand gallons
William E. Cain, President
Silver Creek Water Supply Corporation